No.61, Haier Road, Qingdao, Shandong,China.
Product name:Ammonium Chloride
H.S. No.: 2827109000
About Ammonium Chloride
The earliest production of ammonium chloride was invented in 1884 by the German, made from ammonia and hydrochloric acid. In order to improve the utilization rate of raw salt in soda production, China's famous chemist Hou Debang successfully created soda and ammonium chloride dual manufacture process in sichuan in 1943. This laid the foundation for mass production
Ammonium Chloride %
Ignition Residue %
Heavy Metal (Pb) %
PH 200g/L 25°C
4.0 - 5.8
Applicant and Storage
1) Dry cell. used as electrolyte in zinc-carbon batteries.
2) Metalwork.as a flux in preparing metals to be tin coated, galvanized or soldered.
3) Other applications. Used to work on oil wells with clay swelling problems. Other
uses include in hair shampoo, in the glue that bonds plywood, and in cleaning products.
In hair shampoo, it is used as a thickening agent in ammonium-based surfactant systems, such as ammonium lauryl sulfate. Ammonium chlorides used
in the textile and leather industry in dyeing , tanning, textile printing and to luster cotton.
1) Store in a cool,dry and ventilated house away from moisture
2) Avoid handling or transporting together with acidic or alkaline substances
3) Prevent the material from rain and insolation
4) Load and unload carefully and protect from package damage
5) In the event of a fire,use water,soil or carbon dioxide fire extinguishing media.